Because of this, the program is able to protect you from even unknown viruses. By using the integrated Control Center in Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal, it enables you to create a flexible schedule for the program components to be started and to automatically download and apply updates to your anti-virus databases via the Internet.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus inherits all the strengths of the previous version and adds increased speed and efficiency based on new technologies as well as a more convenient user interface.
One of the important improvements is a powerful heuristic analyzer which when combined with Proactive Defense previously developed by the company's experts is capable of detecting and disabling unknown malicious programs based on their behavior. Thus, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 provides unique triple protection from all types of malware, known or otherwise, alongside the traditional signature-based method. This kind of multi-tier defense is unparalleled anywhere in the world and of unequalled efficiency.
New Key Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 :
- Check new and changed files option
- Advanced damage clean-up (the windows registry, command files, *.lnk files, hosts)
- Proactive defense module with history and roll-back option
- HTTP traffic checking (AV)
- Outlook Express (AS) and TheBat! plugins (AS,AV)
- Anti-Rootkit technology (Anti-Rootkit)
- E-Mail IMAP and NNTP protocol checking support (AV,AS)
- Registry Monitor with preinstalled and updatable database
Anti-Virus new features :
- Advanced damage clean-up (against Spyware)
- Check new and changed files option
- ODS Scan suspend technology (when user-activity is detected)
- Startup Scan with updateable database
- Differential update (further reduction of the AV database update size)
- Script-Checker with Internet Explorer GUI plug-in
- New scan scope: Scan Critical Areas task
- Scan Startup Objects – full control of the task execution
- TheBat! plugin
- Ban-list of blocked computers by IDS subsystem (with un-block feature)
What's New in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 :
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8 has been added.
- Postponed launch of Kaspersky Anti-Virus at the startup of the operating system has been implemented in order to reduce the operating system's booting time.
- A module for blocking dangerous websites has been added to Web Anti-Virus, which replaces an already loaded suspicious or phishing website with a page showing a danger warning in case the page's status is defined after it is loaded.
- The application's impact on the operating system's performance has been reduced; the amount of computer resources consumed by the application has also been reduced. Particularly, the application's impact on the booting and closing time of the operating system has been reduced, as well as on the time expended by the system for switching to waiting mode and sleep mode and on the speed of downloading files and loading web pages on the Internet.
- A Metro-style application named Kaspersky Now has been released for Microsoft Windows 8. Kaspersky Now delivers news from the website securelist.com to keep you informed of all crucial events in the domain of data security and warn you of emerging virus outbreaks. If you have Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed on your computer, Kaspersky Now displays the current protection status of your computer and allows running the main components of Kaspersky Anti-Virus, such as Scan, Update, Parental Control, and others.
Download Kaspersky AntiVirus 2013 126.96.36.19990 Final
monitors all virus entry points leaving you with a clean and safe : Kaspersky AntiVirus Download
is a comprehensive computer defense system from all types of electronic threats :Kaspersky Internet Security Download
Kaspersky AntiVirus 2013 188.8.131.5290 Final